By the end of this session you will:
- Understand how to look at market days in context and view the day type as one part of a larger puzzle
- Be able to gauge the likelihood of certain types of days occurring based on contextual market information
- Know how to integrate intraday analysis with the larger time-frame to help determine the likely type of day to occur
- Know which key reference areas to weigh more or less based on the current day type
The benefits this session will give you:
- For day traders, few things will improve your trading more than understanding how to anticipate the likely day types based on the larger market context. Knowing how context and key reference areas affect day type, and in turn how day type determines which key reference areas to focus on, will give you a much greater ability to correctly read the markets on an intraday basis.